viernes, abril 11, 2008

¿Sábes bailar esto?

Lebron Brothers "Lets Make Up" (AUDIO)
They used to love that we once had it's frankly let's get it back all we need is time to see us through
it's no a problem except for made us grow you are the daytime of my live you are the moon the shines my night let's no break up nooo
i try my best to please you and you're retreat let's no break up let's make up without you a little land for fantasy i would never see the sunlight upon we
is it true that you don't love me?
ah rirarirarira
they used to love that we once had its frankly let's get it back all we need is time to see us through
it's no a problem except for made us grow you are the daytime of my live you are the moon the shines my night let's no break up nooo
i try my best to please you and you're retreat let's no break up let's make up without you a little land for fantasy i would never see the sunlight upon we
is it true that you don't love me?

No hay comentarios.: